Saujana Putra township started with medium low cost homes and shops to give homes to the masses.
Saujana Putra is an award-winning and evolving into an investment-worthy township. With the launch of Saujana Putra Skypark and the recent BSP21 Serviced Residence, the landscape is poised to bring in young families and individuals who will add to the growing vibrant community. And with a commercial heart being planned for, Saujana Putra is set to be a robust, independent township. Residents will get all the conveniences of a modern, urban township with all the conveniences of today’s lifestyle needs; from shopping to relaxing by the café to more active moments in the vast open spaces provided.
About This Property
This property has never been stayed before after completion. The owner bought the property in October 2003. It was left untouched since completion as the owner lives away from Saujana Putra.
From initial inspection of the property, here’s our findings:
- We suspect there is water leaking from the roof in first and second room
- There are stains on the ceiling but it seemed to be old stain
- Toilet are left untouched
- Flooring tiles are normal
- Electric meter is being kept by the neighbour
- Water meter disconnected from main pipe but meter remained attached
- No excessive overgrown grass in front porch
- Back yard overgrown with grass
- Paint is normal in most area except for minor fungus in first room
- All doors conditions are good
- Sliding glass door condition is good
This property is being sold “as-is basis” and not an auction property
Saujana Putra is central and easily connects to other major cities, within minutes, in the Klang Valley through the four major expressways – namely ELITE, SKVE, KESAS and LDP